Meet the pastors
Founding Pastors: Michael and Stephanie Rowan
Celebrating 24 years of full time ministry, Michael & Stephanie have ministered around the world in 5 continents and 48 domestic states.
- Michael is well known for his illustrated sermons and in-your-face style of preaching. Michael's cutting edge, "out of the box" ministry is bold and raw. Gifted with a unique blend of humor and energy, Michael's messages penetrate the heart and inspire change.
- Stephanie is gifted in prayer and counseling. She has a passion to minister to the hurt, abused, abandoned, and broken. Her raw and powerful testimony breathes life into those needing hope and redemption.
- Michael earned his Bachelors degree in Bible/Pastoral Ministries from Central Bible College.
- Michael has previously served as a pastor in multiple locations, most notably serving as Associate Pastor at Covenant Church in Dallas Texas, and as the Staff Evangelist of the Brownsville Revival (The Pensacola Outpouring).
- Founder/Evangelist of Michael Rowan Ministries.
- Stephanie has degrees in psychology and graphic art from Austin College and has pursued post-graduate study in counseling at The University of North Texas.
- Ordained evangelist/pastor through Global Ministries Network.
- Former Mrs. Ohio America, she competed at Mrs. America, and then traveled the US sharing her heart and passion for women and children.